The Seattle Seahawks are doing something very different Sunday. They are having police dress up like 49ers fans (The opposing team) and walk through crowd. So that if anybody breaks the “Fan Code of Conduct” at the game, they will then kick them out!
PS: They are also trying to break a world record at the game as well. Trying to be the loudest stadium ever on one night!
This code is:
– Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
– Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
– Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
– Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
– Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
– Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
– Verbal or physical harassment of stadium guests and staff members.
Smoking or tobacco use onCenturyLink Field property
Got me thinking.
So I guess my question is, what would we be like if we really believed that Jesus saw our every move, heard our every word and was just always there. How would that change you view or even your life in certain areas? Would you change if you knew Jesus was going to that place your planning on going, would you even want to go?
The truth is, He is there, He’s not undercover! He’s everywhere, and we look right past Him. We at times live out moments in our lives like we honestly don’t know Him. Which in the long run won’t get you kicked out of a stadium, but will damage the “Relationship” we have with Christ and could ruin your witness to others. Lets work on who we are at all times, knowing Christ is always there!