Priscilla Shirer of Going Beyond Ministries
When God interrupts our life and intervenes and gives us a specific direction, will we go? Right now you are either on your way into an interruption or on your way out of an interruption because that is the nature of God.
- People leave everything to follow Christ.
- There are four things that Joshua did in Joshua 3 that show us how to handle interruptions:
- Act immediately in obedience to God. What is God asking you to do? Are you procrastinating? We are good at giving excuses.
- Act fearlessly. God wants leaders who are fearless and do not let the world sway them. You have the Holy Spirit living inside of you act like it.
- Do not be afraid. Acknowledge the presence of God. Jesus said in John 5:19, “I only do what I see the Father do.” Jesus did His Father’s will and nothing else. What if we only moved for God? If Gods not going, we shouldn’t be going.
- Anticipate God’s miracles. God can do exceedingly abundantly above and beyond anything that we can ask or think.