Today was a great day, we had a wonderful Jhigh meeting, then a great and fun (well my bad in the begginning I was a little cranky, but then grew up and moved on) all staff meeting. I just love what is happening with our ministry! God is doing so much through all of us and it really is a great place to work. Which is cool and I found these, which I think are amazing.
So, here are Marcus Buckingham’s “First, Break All the Rules,” questions to measure the core elements required to attract, focus, and keep the most talented employees in the marketplace.
1. Do I know what is expected of me at work?
2. Do I have the equipment and tools I need to do my work right?
3. At work, do I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day?
4. In the last seven days, have I received recognition or praise for doing good work?
5. Does my supervisor, or someone at work seem to care about me as a person?
6. Is there someone at work who encourages my development?
7. At work, do my opinions count?
8. Does the mission/purpose of my work make me feel my job is important?
9. Are my co-workers committed to doing quality work?
10. Do I have a best friend at work?
11. In the past 6 months, has someone at work talked to me about my progress?
12. This last year, have I had the opportunity at work, learn, and grow?